I am a currently a kindergarten teacher in my first year of teaching. I work in a very supportive school in a district that is very diverse with a majority of the schools serving low income areas such as my school I work at. I love my job, the people I work with, and my students!
I'm from a pretty small town. We only have one stop light, yes we are a really small town. I enjoyed growing up in this town, and lived there with my mom and dad, and my sister. My sister, or sisterbear as I will call her at times, lives out in the big city working as a grant writer, and is also attending graduate school as well. I enjoy visiting her as it is a change of pace, but I also think some day, maybe I will join her and live in the big city too. We all have dreams right :)
I also have the best puppy in the whole world. Bella is a loving, adorable little dog. I'm so glad we were able to rescue her.
I also have some of the best friends around. I probably don't tell them as much as I should, but I am lucky to have them as friends. I have enjoyed being back around my hometown, and being able to get together with my friends whenever I want. I also get to enjoy our girls nights more now :)
|My family at our favorite summer vacation spot a few years ago.|
|Sisterbear and I in the big city!|
|My puppy Bella|
25 Things About Me...that you probably don't care to know!
1. I love my family
2. I used to hate my brown eyes, but now i love them
3. My favorite color is pink and purple
4. My favorite number is two
5. I miss playing softball
6. I love coaching it's the next best thing to playing
7. I used to be afraid of the dark
8. I miss all the important people in my life that had to leave it way to early
9. I would do anything to go to Italy
10. I have picked the best profession, and so happy with my decision
11. I decided it's alright to give second chances
12. If I could I would pick up and leave, and travel around the world
13. I couldn't live without music
14. My mom is my hero by far and my dad has taught me everything I need to know and continues to teach me day in and day out
15. I'm addicted to Facebook and Pinterest
16. I love old time pictures
17. I love to workout but seem to think I never have time for it
18. I have been to 6 different countries, but I always say 7. I have been in the airport in France, but never did any actual traveling there.
19. I have learned to live life to its fullest
20. I never go to bed mad, or at least try not to.
21. I have had plastic surgery, but it was all for medical reasons.
22. I almost fainted when I got my stitches taken out of my wrist
23. I hate driving
24. I love flip flops
25. I will never give up on my dreams