Here is a list of books that I have read for enjoyment so far this year and I definitely recommend all of them....
1. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins---This is an amazing series you won't be able to put them down!
2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
3. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
4. The End of Molasses Classes by Ron Clark---Definitely recommend for any teacher looking for an extra spark
5. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks---Never go wrong with a Mr. Sparks book
6. My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler---Chelsea Handler is one funny lady..I absolutely love her books and laugh all the way through!
7. Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares- If you grew up reading The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants this is a book essentially 10 years after the last book.